Dan from Big Orange Heart

Hey all :wave:

Dan here from Big Orange Heart :orange_heart: we’re a registered charity with a mission to support and promote positive well-being and mental health for remote workers.

I’ve recently started using Paperform and have been very impressed. I’ve spent many years developing with Gravity Forms on WordPress, it’s nice to see a hosted solution offering very similar functionality. It means we can now provide richer features across our static sites for the charity.

3 Likes

Hey Dan, great to meet you :wave: :orange_heart: I love your mission! Just joined your Slack and subscribed to the newsletter. Not sure if you know, we’re a remote team at Paperform as well. If you can think of any ways we might support the community, don’t hesitate to reach out and let us know.

2 Likes

@VladShvets that’s awesome, thank you! We’d love to investigate how Big Orange Heart could work with Paperform :slight_smile:

We have sponsorship opportunities and many other ways we can approach it. Feel free to DM me when you have the capacity to chat and we can take it from there.

2 Likes

Definitely! Will reach out to you on Slack this week :+1: