If Paperform could add one new feature, what would you want it to be?

If you could request only ONE feature or share ONE product suggestion, what would it be?

The ability to create and edit forms on iPadOS.

It’s so close in iOS 13. You can actually edit. But you can’t create certain fields. That’s because it depends on hovering a mouse.

I haven’t yet tried the new iPad mouse support, but it is possible to do this using touch gestures today (see Codepen :grin:).

2 Likes

The ability of secondary users (selected by me) to see and download reports and submission data from a specific form, similar to the DropBox share by invite feature.

1 Like

It would be great to be able to limit the number of words and characters allowed. Currently we can select a minimum amount of words. But say for example you wanted people to complete a section in 50 words or less or in 1000 characters or less. This would be a great addition :grinning:

1 Like

I would love more control over formatting Paperforms. There are places on my websites that I’d love to place a form at, but they are awkwardly spaced and don’t really fit. So being able to change the size and spacing parameters of the input boxes and other features would help a ton!

1 Like