João Pedro Reis | Wedding Videographer based in Lisbon, Portugal

Hi awesome Paperform Community! :wave:

I was born in '92 and I am a wedding videographer based in Lisbon, Portugal. My passion for video started long ago right from the moment I wanted to be a Jedi :joy: I was that little geek messing with special effects and making lightsaber videos. I shot my first wedding in June 2014 and since then, I haven’t stopped doing it since!

My favorite color is blue (well done Paperform :blue_heart:), I love everything about life but I’m very curious about everything that has a motor or some sort of tech built into it. Basically, everything that enhances the human ability to move, create and communicate. For that reason, I absolutely love all the tools and resources I use to run my business, and Paperform is definitely at the top of my favorites!

When I first discovered Paperform, I was looking into a way of providing my clients/couples with a customized experience. Being that I am Portuguese, and most of my couples are Portuguese as well, Translations was the feature that really made me believe I could totally trust the platform. I immediately felt understood since no one else was providing a way of doing this correctly and easily.

After that, I started messing around with the other extremely powerful features and I instantly realized I had a beast of a product standing right in front of me that could really help me and help my clients. I ended up creating my Custom Pricing Presentation for my freelance video services and that ultimately help me reduce friction in my sales and booking process. All that tiring and extensive email back and forth associated with confused clients, on what products and services they wanted to choose when they book with me, was eliminated. So Paperform continues to pay itself off!

I can’t want to hear more of the other fellow Paperform power users!

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing with us Joao! Looking at your passion for online tools, seems like Paperform is a perfect tool for you as it is extremely powerful and has superpowers (and we continue improving and developing it day and night!) :smiley:

1 Like