Merging forms or "copy & paste" feature

I’d like to suggest allowing for a way to copy a group of questions from one form to another. For example I created form A then Form B. Now I want to use parts for Form A in Form B but don’t want to go through the hassle of recreating those parts.

The forms can take a long time to create depending on the complexity and having this feature would allow users to combine the best parts of their forms.

2 Likes

Hey Luiggi, thanks for the feature requests and sharing! It’s super useful for our Product team to know about your experience with creting forms.

Hi Paperform Team,
Was this feature suggested by Luiggi_Perdomo ever added to Paperform? I also believe it would be a very useful feature and have been trying to find an easy way to merge forms I have created. It would also be very useful when a company assigns a team to create parts of a big form independently and later merge and connect them.

Hey there.

This has not been added yet. However, we are still aware of the feature and have an outstanding feature request on it, so it may be implemented in the future based on feasibility and additional demand.

Hi!
Another vote for this feature, please! :raising_hand_woman:t4:
It would be extremely useful to copy and paste, or move questions to a different form inside the same account.
We frequently work with test/temporary forms, just to build everything and add those questions later on a different form that is sometime published (so we close it temporatily, but we need to be quick).
I usually do it manually, but it would be a huge time saver!
Thanks!

1 Like