Option for a 'Save and Continue' Link

Most modern form software have the option to enable a ‘save and continue’ button, which gives users a custom URL to return to their saved form at any time. It would be great if Paperform could ad this feature, and with how robust Paperform’s UTM prefill systems are, I don’t think it will be too difficult.

The option to automatically save and resume later is great for many cases, but it isn’t perfect. If the user reopens the form on a new browser, new device, or even the same device after starting a new browser session, all the changes are lost.

1 Like

Hey, that does sound like a convenient feature. It’s something we’ve heard of in the past and have surfaced it to the product team for future consideration.

Pre-filling might not work for longer forms, though, because the browser has a limit on how many characters it will accept in the URL.

1 Like

Thanks for considering this!

I’m sure I’m not the first one to have requested it, as it’s a feature I’m used to working with in many other online form programs. If you’re able to work something out, let me know!