Paperform + PickSaaS

Hey guys! Quite a few of you have asked over the past months whether we’re aware of any freelance platforms where you might offer Paperform consulting services or hire someone who knows Paperform inside-out.

We’re excited to announce that Paperform has been recently added to the list of supported tools by PickSaaS. You can now apply to become “Paperform consultants” on their platform, or post jobs/projects that require using Paperform.

We’ll keep you tuned on any other partnerships with platforms where you might offer Paperform support services. :raised_hands:

1 Like

Thanks, @VladShvets for sharing the news, indeed we are happy to onboard new Paperform partners and service providers at pickSaaS and we’re looking forward to helping Paperform customers succeed with proper setup/integration.

Great to see already some of them registered:

Also, for every Paperform job you refer to us, we pay 10% for every successful project (that’s up to $1,000 for a completed project).

1 Like

Welcome to our community @pickSaaS Matt! :wave:

I must admit I haven’t heard about pickSaaS before but it looks like an interesting opportunity.
I will most probably register on your platform as a freelancer since I use quite a lot of software for clients on a daily basis anyway.