Users receive an email PDF of their submission data/scoring

One of the biggest changes coming this decade - and potential to increase business - is a deeper collection, segmentation and follow up of audience data.

User tests (e.g. personality tests) are an excellent way to collect that data whilst giving value to the user.

(tor an example, see ScoreApp.com)

A simple way to implement this:

1. You create a test with X number of Yes/No questions across Y number of categories (e.g. 10 questions each in 5 categories - so 100 questions in total)
  2. Each answer gives a score (1 or 0)
  3. When the user has finished, they receive an email with a PDF of their scores across the Y categories (with the ability to set their answers to show percentages; e.g. 4 out of 10 for Category A shows as 40% for Category A) with each Category having a conclusion, as well as an overall conclusion.
  4. They also get a visual overview of their total results in a Radar Chart at the top of the PDF
  5. You are able to set different conclusion text for each category of their results, depending on their score (e.g. if they score 20-40% for Category A their PDF includes Text 1 as their conclusion, whereas if they got 40-60% they’d get Text 2, etc)
  6. You are able to send their individual answers and data to an integrated CRM (perhaps through Zapier); i.e. so you can log their Percentage band per category as a tag on their CRM profile, for further follow-up.

This is an incredibly powerful system that allows you to use test to pre-qualify and filter customers and leads, and then dynamically follow up with your own sales (automation) with the ideal message tailored specifically to where they fall in the percentage bands per category:

e.g. Lead A score 36% for a Category about Website Readiness, so you can follow up with an automated email that guides them through improving their website (and then buying your solution/service for helping them build their website), whereas Lead B scores 82% for the same category so your automated email takes them through advanced strategies and a bespoke service you offer, etc.

For an example, see ScoreApp.com

1 Like

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I think you can already do this with Paperform. You’re in for a ride though, not going to be easy to configure that, but I believe it is possible with its current feature set.

1 Like

Any updates on this? Have you been able to find a workaround somehow?